Quantum GIS 3.8.1 Crack & Keygen Free Download
Quantum GIS 64 bit (Geographic Information System) is advanced geospatial database software that allows users not only to create their own geospatial information with a wide variety of tools for visualization, editing, analytics, and publishing but also in-depth features for taking advantage of such geospatial data. This includes tasks such as analyzing the spatial patterns of specific areas to determine the best possible location for a specific retail service or viewing city-wide spatial trends for the planning of new travel routes, expansions of residential areas, and much more.
No matter if you are an ambitious business owner or a part of an organization seeking to expand its influence, Quantum GIS has the potential to reshape your approach to location planning, promotion and project management.
Business users can especially take great advantage of modern geospatial databases, enabling them to quickly glance whether the desired area of the city or town and see the wide variety of data that may impact the success of that business, including pedestrian travel paths, presence of nearby competing businesses and even frequency of visits to various points in the area, all with in-depth tools for more granular data analytics.
Built as an open-source package that was spun off from the Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo) project and licensed under GNU General Public License, users can access the full capabilities of Quantum GIS 64bit on any modern home PC (Linux, Unix, Mac OSX, Windows (both 32-bit and 64-bit) and also on the go on Android smartphones and tablets.
With full support for numerous vector, raster, and database formats and functionalities, the software represents the best way for determining useful spatial patterns of a certain area.
Quantum GIS (QGIS) is a user-friendly Open Source Geographic Information System (GIS) that runs on Mac OS X, Linux, Unix, and Windows. It supports many common spatial data formats (e.g. ESRI Shapefile, GeoTIFF). QGIS supports plugins to do things like display tracks from your GPS. QGIS is Open Source software and its free of cost. We welcome contributions from our user community in the form of code contributions, bug fixes, bug reports, contributed.
Edit existing maps or create your own
The main objectives of this particular program revolve around various formats and projections of vector and raster direct viewing, spatial data mapping, interactive exploration, creation, editing, and analysis, map Internet publishing or adaptation for you very needs due to its expandable plugin-enabled framework.
Requires a little getting used to
Quantum GIS’ graphic user interface may seem a bit crowded on the first run and while it could be more simple, it would lose the interest of a more advanced user which is the perfect candidate for the tedious job of working with spatial data. Although it requires a certain level of know-how, Quantum GIS presents very detailed documentation to help you accomplish what you have planned.
Supports a large variety of map types
Once you have acquainted with Quantum GIS, you can start using its comprehensive set of tools to successfully manipulate formats such as PostGIS or SpatiaLite as well as virtually all the vector and raster formats supported by the OGR and GDAL (Geospatial Data Abstraction Library) including ESRI shapefiles, GML (Geography Markup Language), MapInfo or SDTS.
- View data – Users can easily load and overlay vector or raster data in different image formats, with a wide array of advanced features for more seasoned database management users.
- Evolved User Interface – One of the core abilities of The tool is support for composing and interactive exploration of special data. The user interface supports for on-the-fly reprojection, overview panel, spatial bookmarks, annotation tools, identify/select features, edit/view/search attributes, data-defined feature labeling, support for saving and restoring projects, north arrow scale bar and copyright label for maps, and much more.
- Create, edit, manage and export data – The app allows creating, editing, managing and exporting vector and raster layer in several formats, with access to advanced tools such as GPS data integration, visualization and editing of OpenStreetMap data, improved handling of spatial database tables, digitizing tools for OGR-supported formats and GRASS vector layers, creating and edit shapefiles and GRASS vector layers, exporting screenshots as georeferenced images, and much more.
- Analyze data – Access advanced analytics tools such as vector analysis, sampling, geoprocessing, geometry, database management tools, GRASS tools and more.
- Publish maps on the Internet – Take advantage of the QuantumGIS ability to work as a WMS, WMTS, WMS-C or WFS and WFS-T client, and as a WMS, WCS or WFS server, and web server with UMN MapServer or GeoServer.
- Extend QGIS functionality through plugins – Take advantage of the future-proof extensible plugin architecture and libraries for the creation of new custom plugins.
- Wide Array of Core Plugins
- Support for Python Console
- Support for External Python Plugins
- And more.
How to install?
- First, extract the RAR file.
- Install the Setup file & don’t launch it (if launch, exit it properly).
- Copy the crack file & paste it into the install directory (Replace).
- That’s all ………. Enjoy !!!