Universal USB Installer 22.214.171.124 Crack + Portable Free Download
Universal USB Installer is a universal and lightweight tool for creating systems run from USB media. The program allows you to apply various GNU / Linux distributions to portable memory – they will operate fully functional while working in Live mode. Interestingly, the application is also well suited for copying Windows Vista / 7/8 installers and various types of rescue and utility discs (Avira Antivir Rescue System, Bitdefender Rescue CD, AVG Rescue CD, F-Secure Rescue CD, Ophcrack, Ultimate Boot CD, Acronis Rescue CD, PartedMagic, Redo Backup and Recovery, Panda SafeDisk, Hiren’s Boot CD).
Universal USB Installer is not without reason being called one of the easiest to use tools in this thematic category – even novices can handle the configuration. The application interface has been built in the form of a wizard that guides us through all necessary operations. The first step is to accept the content of the license agreement. Then we can start copying the operating system to the carrier – just select one of the supported distributions, indicate the image in the ISO / ZIP format, and specify the target drive. After confirming the selection, the process of copying the data to the USB stick takes place. The course can be tracked using the window with logs and the percentage bar. Interestingly, the program also allows you to download the appropriate disc images to the hard disk. To do this, select the “Download the iso” option.
The project is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL. The tool has an open-source code and does not require installation in the operating system.
Universal USB Installer With Crack
- Supports all Operating Systems both 32-bit or 64-bit
- Supports for many disk cloning and recovery tools
- Links to download Softwares from the official site
- Simple, intuitive, powerful, and very easy to use
- And so much more.
- Update to support Quick Save Live
- Support Norton Bootable Recovery Tool
- New support Hiren’s Boot CD PE
- New disk cloning and recovery tools
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Some of the supported distributions: Arch Linux, Ubuntu, Edubuntu, Kubuntu, Xubuntu, Lubuntu, Pardus Linux, OpenSUSE, Android x86, Damn Small Linux, Gentoo, Linux Mint, Debian Live, Fedora, CentOS, KNOPPIX, Sabayon Linux. The full list can be found on the project website.
- Windows Computer (Windows XP or Vista)
- 1GB or larger flash drive (fat32 formatted)
- Universal USB Installer
How to Create???
- Download and run Universal USB Installer, select OphCrack XP, and follow the onscreen instructions
- Create a folder named vista_free inside the tables folder on your USB Flash Drive
- Download and unzip the tables_vista_free. zip to the tables/vista_free folder on your USB Flash Drive
- Reboot your PC and set your system to boot from the USB device